Trøndelag - Trondheim
Erling Skakkesgate 33, 7013 Trondheim
Key Activities in 2021
- Large number of green projects relating to agriculture and renewable energy.
- Digital portal for sparring and applications implemented. This was well received by companies in Trøndelag.
- An increase of 18 per cent to NOK 140 million on loans and grants compared to a normal year. Innovation Norway Trøndelag allocated a total of just over NOK 900 million in 2021.
- Digital deliveries of export-oriented services increased in 2021 through information on international markets from kompetansesenteret.no and export-oriented courses and programmes.
- The Norwegian results from the EU’s Horizon 2020 programme show that Norway acquired a significantly higher return percentage of EU funds in relation to the return target of two per cent. Of the NOK 16 billion awarded to Norwegian applicants, 58 per cent went to research institutions and 25 per cent to the business sector. Norway is participating in five EU programmes during the 2021-2027 programme period and Norwegians are also expected to become widely involved in these programmes during the programme period and ensure high Norwegian returns.
Funding in 2021
The figures shown below apply to Trøndelag.